Wednesday, October 28, 2015

KAWAII MONSTER CAFE, HARAJUKU

OMG, who cares about The Robot Restaurant when you have 
 Let me just explain to you why this is a MUST SEE spot in Harajuku. When you go to the top floor of the YM building in Harajuku (across from La Foret) you will find this colorful entrance. The red carpet is supposed to be the tongue of the Monster and you will be entering his stomach. 

 Someone will greet you at the door, and will take you to your seats..
We were taken directly to the VIP room but before I get there, let me introduce the other craziness in this place..It's like a twisted version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and so much fun!




 This was the restroom. 
 Little balls everywhere. So much details. Soooo coooool.
Ah so cute!

Now, I don't know if I'm allowed to reveal where in the cafe the VIP room is, but it's actually through a secret door..and the entire room is PINK..with this cat on the wall, and karaoke. OMG.

 Ellen & Francis 
That box like thing next to Ellen is how you order. Every detail of this place is just so insane and I didn't want to leave this room!!! 
Our chicken + waffles (so good) with colorful Dip + colorful chopstix!

 Our yummy Limade sorbet. I wanted to try everything, but being on a diet (lol) I didn't want to get too crazy! 

Anyone who visits Tokyo needs visit here. I mean, Ariana Grande came here when she was in Japan! The food is not bad, and the experience is just trippy. I want to come back here with Zooey..I think the kids would have SO much fun here! So perfect for birthday parties + any kind of party!! They are actually having a Halloween Party! So sad I can't make it! But if you're in Tokyo here's the info: Kawaii Monster Halloween Party 

more info:

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...