Friday, July 18, 2014

KIDS FASHION - #BABYZOOEY IN BABY GAP

#ootd
jumper: baby gap
sunglasses: DVF for baby gap
straw bag: 250¥ from Daiso Japan

Since Zooey was born, she has been a big supporter of baby gap.  I mean, they have the cutest girls clothes right?  When I became a new mom, I figured baby gap was the go-to place for baby clothes if you wanted to be fashionable.  It's very addicting inside tho, because everything is super cute and they are always having sales!

#ootd
dress: baby gap
sunglasses: DVF for baby gap
clear sandals not pictures: baby gap
straw bag: baby gap

After 2 years of being a mom tho, I've learned that there are WAY more kids brands out there that we could ever imagine!!! When we lived in Tokyo, there were a lot of cute/hip kids brands but they were a lot on the pricey side. Now that we have moved back to LA, we are starting to discover LA kids brands here too.  Having a daughter is so much fun...who ever wrote this article about "9 things I wish I had known about raising a girl" was totally SPOT ON for #1! 

What fashionista / hip kids brands do you like? Which do you recommend?  
I would love to hear all of your recommendations!!

follow more of #babyzooey 's outfits on instagram @maisassygirl


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...