Sunday, March 23, 2014

DIANE von FURSTENBERG FALL COLLECTION 2014 'BOHEMIAN WRAPSODY' SHOW REPORT #DVF

  
 Tominaga Ai opens the show. ♥



 my girl MONA!

 love love looooove the prints!!!



 
one of my favorite pieces!!! so cute!!
 the bag!!!!










 
 MONA ♥








i mean the detail on this dress!! super american hustle! 


 




 



 




 i apologize for the color of the following photos..the lights were very yellow...but the details of these dresses are ridiculous!! so pretty!





 beautiful!!



 love this dresssssss!



 









 


 Diane!




 I was so happy to be invited to this show! You can always tell when a collection from overseas shows in Tokyo because what they do to the runway, the music, the atmosphere, ...is just DIFFERENT.  I can't explain it but it really makes me want to see NYFW or PFW one time in my life. heehee

Anyhow, updates from the after party will be coming soon!  

more info


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...