Monday, February 24, 2014

ADVENTURES AT #WWDMAGIC DAY 2 REPORT- VISITING #ENK & #PROJECT 2.19.2014

Day 2 at Magic was not so busy for me on the WWDMAGIC side so I took some time to visit friends at Mandalay Bay.

Ran into my Tokyo friends, Alisa Ueno, Aoyama Thelma, IA and Sachi
photo by Alisa (thanks girl!)




 my girls, Sachi and Makkie♥
 2nd Stop: UNITED COUTURE










Diane and Haruna Barbie


 3RD stop: YOSI SAMRA








 
 Last Stop: DSSENT



Vicki and Ben - my good friends from Taiwan.

Mandalay Bay, like LVCC was Massive. Walking through here felt like walking through Disneyland on a Sunday!  Very crowded and busy.  I really wanted to visit the Koolaburra booth but didn't have much time as I spent most of my time walking across what felt like a foot ball field and back to find these brands. Anyhow, note to self, must plan better next time!!! 

Stay tuned for my Day 3 report!  

ほよよ〜 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...