Thursday, February 20, 2014

ADVENTURES AT #WWDMAGIC DAY 1 REPORT ♥ 2.18.2013

I drove to Vegas this season and had these two to keep me company..

we made a pit stop at in&out on the way.. hehe

The next morning, which was the actual day 1 of WWDMAGIC was my birthday so we had room service breakfast delivered.. and there was a special present for me from hubby!
me so happy!!


Had to start my day off with a visit to DEAR CREATURES



We had a PJ SALVAGE Pajama party the night before so I just had to visit their booth! 


found some cute t shirts at J. Galt
What's trending panel

AZUL BY MOUSSY printed jeans x J. GALT crop top


Delicious Agent gifted me an Iphone case so I had to drop by to say hi!

EMERGING DESIGNERS

SO CUTE! I think this brand would do so well in the Harajuku scene!


Japanese brand 'CARROT'
discovery panel
introducing Dear Creatures
Carrot & BCBGENERATION
What I'm wearing is:
Sweater & Shoes by Candystripper
Bag: ROVIMOSS

Photoshoot!! I wore this gifted sweater from Elan and boots from TWO LIPS

more coming soon~

For live updates you can follow my instagram @maisassygirl or twitter @maisassygirl

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...