Thursday, August 1, 2013

IKEA 2014 THEME 「LIVING WITH KIDS」♥ CATALOGUE PRESS PREVIEW 7.30.2013

 I mean, who doesn't live IKEA!
I've loved IKEA since they first opened one in Orange County, California!
So...
I got invited to see a presentation for their new catalogue theme 「LIVING WITH KIDS」
 of course i went for the food first..hehe


 everything was perfect size for baby zooey

 i let her munch on the bun..no hotdog.

 I want this couch so badly..
 so this first room..designed for older kids from age 8..
 but zooey enjoyed it..

 so cute right.. 

 

 i mean if your daughter wanted to be a fashion designer at the age of 8..
 
 
 all water based..so i heard she could even eat it and it would be fine..

 want this chalk wall!






 
 seriously..want this as my living room.







THANKS IKEA JAPAN TEAM!!!
楽しかった!!♥

イケアの何でも物がめちゃーめちゃーかわいい!

more info: IKEA JAPAN
英語と日本語もあるから見てね!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...