Friday, November 30, 2012

ONCHMOVEMENT FOR FOREVER 21 x HELLO KITTY FOREVER LAUNCH PARTY REPORT 11.16.2012

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES! I'm still in LA and my internet here is sooooo SLOW but fret not as from the 10th, we are changing our internet to the super fast kind! I still have so many updates from Tokyo to blog up and I hate being behind!  Anyhow, it's been a little more busy than expected.  A few weeks ago I went to a few events and ended up at Carsland in Californialand but before that I was here..enjoying Hello Kitty as if I was still in Tokyo.. 


 they didn't have my size (m_m)

 the reason I came all the way to glendale was to support onchmovement
 how CUTE are these...
 and these.....
 and THIS!!!!!!
 and THISSSSSSSS!!

 Gabe and I ended up buying these room boots..lol
 while others got their nails done..





i finally met the oh so talented onchmovement and he has such amazing skin. 
with Caro x Gabe ♥

get it before it's ALLL GONE!!!!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...