Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RALPH LAUREN SPECIAL NIGHT WITH DAVID LAUREN PARTY REPORT @ RALPH LAUREN 表参道 10.17.2012

After hitting every place I wanted to go tonight I finally ended up at RALPH LAUREN OMOTESANDO where..I arrived just in time to see the legendary HOTEIさん




 The live was really crazy and super crowded but once it finished, we ran into Hiroko

 The lay out of this shop is so beautiful..I loved the glass screen on the walls with the runway playing..

 elegant and so beautiful!


 you can customize these..

 so cute!!!




 Sada, Hanaちゃん, Gunjiさん

 David Lauren of Ralph Lauren, so nice and friendly!  Zooey wore Ralph Lauren baby today to impress David and it worked. HEHE Go Zooey! ♥

 momoちゃん♥
With Lauren Bush, David's beautiful wife who I just found out is involved in the FEED project which I discovered early this day and really liked!!!!  I wish I knew this then! hehe

 久しぶりにDONさん
 I forgot what we were talking about..hehe

We received a nice gift from Ralph Lauren..a HUGE bottle of fragrance. 
Thank you for a wonderful night!
バタバタしてたけど楽しかった!

more info: RALPH LAUREN 

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...