Friday, September 7, 2012

ZARA GINZA 'DEAR TOKYO...' RENEWAL OPENING PARTY REPORT 9.4.2012

ZARA GINZA had a renewal opening event a few days ago..





 Zooey ♥ EMI 


aww a BABY SECTION!!!!!!












tooo cute!!!





大好きふたり、Junkoちゃん x Marikoちゃん
ちょっど1年でFNOはしごしてた話があった!もう1年たったはやいね!
Baby Zooey and I stopped by the ZARA renewal opening the other day..and I went straight to the baby floor. Baby clothes are just TOO CUTE. I ran into Junko and Mariko..We talked about how it's been exactly 1 year since we went around FNO together as ultrabloggers! How time flies! I was super pregnant then but went around just as hard as they did! hehe  Now that Zooey is born, I'm not sure if we can go to that many places will try to pop into some!

info: ZARA GINZA

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...