Monday, August 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM & GRANDMA IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! ♥ 8.13.2012

Another year has passed and my mom's age is going up but as you can see she still looks amazingly young and beautiful! .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my mom is 58 years old!!!! I hope I can be as beautiful as her when I get pass my 50s! From March this year, my mom became a grandmother..and she is the bestest grandmother ever to baby zooey. I can't say much about the fashion sense for baby (look at zeebra tights hehehe 笑).. but she has taught me everything I need to know about being a mother and I couldn't have surived my 1st few months of motherhood without her!!! Thank you mommy for being so patient and loving to me, ryota, and zooey.  WE LOVE YOU LONG TIME! ♥


ほよよ〜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...