Friday, March 9, 2012

「SUPER A|X HOPE」by LESLIE KEE - TOHOKU CHARITY PHOTOBOOK ON SALE NOW!

Leslie Kee has done it again, making an amazing photobook with young stars (which I have not seen yet, but can imagine hehe).  This time he has collaborated with A|X to make a limited 1000 copies of a 50 page photobook on sale at OMOTESANDO HILLS from March 9th - March 13th.  With a T-shirt ¥8000 (incl. tax), Photobook only ¥6000 (incl. tax).  All the proceeds will go to a community center that A|X has made in Kesenuma-shi, Miyagi Prefecture.  They aim to build a futsal pitch, playing field, library and many other fun places for the kids in Tohoku to have a place to hang out and feel normal again.  

Last night was the opening party of the launch of this photobook in Tokyo..and I'm so sad that I missed it. I even got a personal invite from Leslie but unfortunately, I am still on maternity leave in LA.  Currently at 36.7 weeks pregnant, baby is about to POP OUT!!!  

It's almost 1 year since the tsunami hit...I hope you have not forgotten about those who suffered from this disaster.  A lot of changes have occurred in Tokyo and I never wanted to leave but because of my pregnancy, my parents insisted that I come back, at least to give birth.  I will return to Tokyo soon, with baby and hopefully things will pick back up where I left it!!

日本頑張って!!!

ほよよ〜  


1 comment:

  1. your blog is super cute and interesting. Please follow me Hautecollection.blogspot.com!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...