Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD SHOES AN EXHIBITION 1973-2012 RECEPTION PARTY REPORT 11.30.2011

I attended the Vivienne Westwood Shoes Exhibition Opening event today (which starts tomorrow until January 9th 2012 @ Omotesando Space O), and because there were like a gajillion shoes, I told myself, only take photos of the shoes I like..but it ended up being more than just a few...so keep scrolling down and enjoy the photos!!  The exhibition is organized in chronological order, but I didn't really take the photos that way...but I hope you enjoy these post anyway! 

now..

Scroll away!

 it felt like time capsules..so awesome..







 I didn't know this, but I heard these are the shoes that Naomi Campbell fell in during the Vivienne Westwood Fashion show. 







 errolson..hehe


 it's kind of amazing how those shoes on the right look like a bag..





 I was super amazed by this shoe. I mean..amazed..
The PENIS SHOE.


 loove these!!!!




 I've loved the heart shoes at the top FOREVERS! but I could never find my size!!






































 Yes, Errolson is in town!! so happy! hehe


i love my presents..the hankerchieves are sooo awesome!

I hope you weren't too overwhelmed with the photos.  I really recommend dropping into Omotesando Hills Space O to check out the exhibition first hand.  It's sooo crazy how many different designs there are and what designs have become popular over the years.  I have a different type of respect for Vivienne Westwood now.  SO SO SOOO AMAZING.  I don't think I can even wear a lot of her heels but they are so fun to look at!! Feel Free to keep scrolling up and down this post..the shoes are mesmerizing. HEEHEE.  

VIVIENNE WESTWOODの靴はやばくない?びっくりした!!!ちんちんの靴は一番びっくりしたの。。hehe面白いけどね。。

ほよよ〜    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...