Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SAMANTHA THAVASA x CANON IXY 600F CHRISTMAS PARTY REPORT @ SHOTO GALLERY 12.6.2011

I was so super exhausted today but dropped by the Samantha Thavasa x Canon IXY 600F CHRISTMAS PARTY for a bit. I made it just in time for the fashion show!!! lucky me?
                                                                                                                                                      
it was super crowded..and sooo PINK! 
 カロリナ
 i think all the girls noticed me and faced towards me when they could. hehe it was funny


 可愛いね

 lol

 then lauren!
oh she walked too fast...







 she totally reminded me of Britney Murphy here....







 lol..
 I asked the girls what brand their clothes were, and apparently it was just 'costume' clothes?!
the bags, samantha thavasa..
うける。
 then ローラcame on stage and it became a riot.
so I stayed upstairs in the VIP, waited for the girls, then headed home..
 lauren x julie♥

 kenji x OIちゃん!
kenjiお疲れ!!!

and a special XMAS TREE decorated by Chim↑pom ELLIE ♥
I didn't have anymore energy to wait for Beni's live, (so sorry!)..

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

GOOD NIGHT!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...