Wednesday, December 21, 2011

IMAGE & SIGNO END OF THE YEAR PARTY REPORT

 大好きなMABUCHIさん!

 emi's in town!!!!!!!!!

 BIG NEWS! KEI IS JOINING IMAGE!



 I didn't move from my seat...


 So cute!



This is the season of End of the Year Parties aka 忘年会.  But because I can't walk well at the moment nor DRINK...I've had to be super selective on the ones that I could attend.  Every mid-December until people stop working there are these traditional 'let's forget the year' parties.  I think I went to one everyday in December last year.  It's always nice to catch up with people before they go off on vacation and reflect about the year.  I felt a lot closer to this agency this year because of the ULTRABLOGGERS project that I did for Fashion's Night Out.  They have a lot of things in store for me next year so I'm excited to grow together with them.  Anypoo..HAPPY END OF THE YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

ほよよ〜  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...