Monday, December 19, 2011

BVLGARI - OMNIA CORAL FRAGRANCE PREVIEW EVENT @ ASO 12.19.2011

My friend Audrey did the direction for this BVLGARI Omnia Coral preview event which was absolutely amazing!! I seriously felt like I walked into a tropical jungle..and the new scent is sooo nice!!

 the entrance..sooo coool!


 so much greeeeeeen!!!!


 say hello to the new OMNIA CORAL FRAGRANCE by BVLGARI ♥
it was a bit fruity and not too strong..perfectly 'sweet'

 I was curious how you open this, but you just push the top and the perfume sprays out..

 this is an older scent..a little bit strong for me..super lavendar-ish and MATURE..

 this scene is another season's fragrance..very light and a bit 'fresh'..

 the model is real. hehe (scroll down)



 there was a real parrot! his name is BENNY

 i told u! real model. hehe





I'm sooooo HAPPY to receive this gift!!!!
Thank you Audrey for the invite!!! ♥
It will go on sale February 29th, 2012 in 3 sizes:
2012年2月29日に発売!!
25ml - 6,540円
40ml -8,505円
65ml- 11,025円

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...