Thursday, October 20, 2011

SOMARTA SPRING/SUMMER 2012 COLLECTION @ MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK TOKYO 10.20.2010

 OMG, the hair on all the models was SUPER COOL!
The hairstylist who did this is AMAZING! I wish I can read her kanji on the staff sheet!














 these shoes really caught my attention..so awesome..










 my favorite dress..




It was my first experience at SOMARTA today.  The concept this season is AVES:Archaeopteryx, extant birds, and all the descendants of their most recent common ancestor and boy did this collection really portray this concept! I definately felt the 'bird' characteristics during the show, especially with the hair and feet of the models.  I didn't know much about this brand before until MISHA talked about it on her blog and she also wears items from this brand very well.  This was why I was super curious about this show.  Now I understand why there is such a buzz about it!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...