Thursday, October 20, 2011

NE-NET 2012 SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION @ MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK TOKYO 10.20.2010

 ah..NE-NET..I've been looking forward to this show the most all season! 


 this was cute..showing that it's unisex!









 this outfit looked sooo comfy!











 cuuute boooots























 love this top! aww now it's starting to feel like spring/summer!

 LOOVE THIS DRESSSSSSS. i want..



So..I've always noticed the Ne-Net shop in Daikanyama and everything they had was always oh so cute.. so I was happy to finally attend their fashion show today.  I think what I love about this brand is that it looks so comfortable and easy to wear.  I liked how in the beginning they showed how the items were unisex...but it wasn't until half way thru that I started to feel like this was a spring / summer collection.  It did seem a little warm but I guess you'll never know how the material really is until you see it.  I can't wait to go to their 展示会 next weeek! Happy Me!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...