Monday, October 17, 2011

GVGV S/S 2012 COLLECTION @ MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK TOKYO 10.17.2011

 my fashion week started today with G.V.G.V.
ドキドキしてた!
i was super excited for it because the show was so awesome last year!

 I won't say much and let my photos speak for themselves..

 ok..LOOOOVE THE SHOES......



OBESSED WITH THE SHOES!!!!!

 the back cut was really cute





shoes shoes shoessss... 










 shoes shoes shoessssss♥











 shoes!!!











This was a really interesting collection to watch for my first show this week.  The tropical printed items would be so perfect for resort get a ways.  I sort of felt like we were going back in time again..even further than the last collections..but i liked it.  The whole time I was taking photos I was thinking..oh how cute..oh that's cute....oh I especially loved the short shirts and the SHOES. K3お疲れ様でした!!!see you next weeeeek! ♥

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...