Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FURLA GINZA RENEWAL OPENING PARTY INFO!!

The Italian Bag Brand, FURLA will have a renewal opening on September 3rd, 2011 at their GINZA store and to celebrate this, they will have a special event at the store on September 2nd! I heard a very famous fortune teller named Ryuji Kagami will be at this event!  This event will be INVITATION ONLY, BUT...a few people will be chosen to attend if they simply follow the instructions on the FURLA JAPAN FACEBOOK PAGE! The first step is to 'like' the page then you can follow the instructions from there! after you 'いいね' the page you will see this photo below....


after that, just follow the instructions and easily enter to win a chance to join this event.  As you know I ♥ FURLA (hence my CANDY BAG) so I will definately be there! To all my lovely readers, I hope to see you there!! xoxo

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I wish I would be in Japan at that time! Do you know of any cool events happening in October??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...