Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SOMEWHERE & GULLIVER'S TRAVELS

I finally saw 'SOMEWHERE' the other day.  It definately has the Sophia Coppola feeling...It sort of reminded me of a different version 'Lost in Translation' and I felt a little sad in the end..  Elle Fanning is definately one of my new favorite child actors! I loved how well she played a normal kid and didn't do anything overly extravagant from it.  She also isn't as creepy as her sister Dakota. (sorry!)  Anyhow I would only recommend this if you are in a soul-searching mood...but if you are feeling like comedy.. 
Gulliver's Travels was SO FUNNY!!! It did remind me a lot of 'SCHOOL OF ROCK'..but I think Jack Black will never get out of that character!  This movie was definately entertaining.  The only downside was that it is only available in 3D at Roppongi Hills.  I don't like watching things in 3D because I have to wear the 3D glasses OVER my glasses...not so fun..anyhow..If you're looking for a good laugh I recommend this!  Happy Movie Hopping!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...