Tuesday, April 12, 2011

PARTY REPORT. PLUMPYNUTS EXHIBITION CHARITY EVENT 4.12.2011


 this was really cute..it looked like land but it was paste for bread!

久しぶりにWYOLICAちゃん




 soooo CUTE!!!




i TOTALLY need flipflops!



 i loved this dress, but i wasn't sure if it would make me look fat..hmm..


 苺heaven!









 so cute!
It was the first time for me to see this brand.  I was told that this brand might suit me for the Vogue meets Isetan project however I went with Q-POT in the end...There were a lot of cute things here but most of them were free size and it would have been impossible for me to fit in them!  *sad face* Anyhow, I'll be sure to check this brand more often now and you can also check it here: PLUMPYNUTS


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...