Thursday, April 28, 2011

PARTY REPORT. NYLON JAPAN 7th YEAR ANNIVERSARY @ LE BARON 4.28.2011

 Nylon Japan is one of the magazines that I actually buy every month! I heart Nylon!

 When I arrived, I found many friends outside..hehe
oieeeee

YO!

momoちゃん x ERIちゃん x SHINGO

my ♡ jonte★moaning
too cute
 
ready to party

jonte is so hot..

dirty dirty!

peace

congrats!

♡ PURIちゃん♡

MA-KUN x honey

サイン

ami aya's brand! so cute!!

大ーーー好きなami aya
my favorite twins!

イケメン

looove KILIMANJARO
久しぶりにLAGUNA MOON GIRLS
zombie

congratulations SONEさん!
イケメン
パパ
イケメン
可愛い

イケメン

 love love kazu kazu♡
PM KEN

we heart yone

tatsunakaさんいなかった。。

xoxo

お兄ちゃんたち♡
イケメン
イケメンTOGAWAさんとOYAMADAさん
I dropped by the NYLON ANNIVERSARY PARTY after my DJ set at velours to say hi to everyone and ended up staying longer than I intended.  It was soooo nice to see EVERYONE out again!!  Every step I took I ran into someone that hadn't been out in a while.  It was quite refreshing and super awesome to see everyone..Today was so much FUN!!!! Congratulations NYLON JAPAN!!!

P.S.
I tried something new with captions under the photos..what do you think? without is better?! with is cuter since it looks like a polaroid? I'd love your input! Thank you!! xoxo


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...