Friday, April 29, 2011

GIRLS AWARD S/S 2011 REPORT PART 2 @ YOYOGI STADIUM 4.29.2011

 yes, they are a group of blenda models that made a band..




 大好きなはるな愛
 for HAIRGRANCE

next live: ZE:A

 their fans.....









 next live: SDN 48

 SDN48 FAN..
 and this is why i want to become and idol..hehe


 DJ YUMMY for intermissions ♡


everyone LOOVES TOMINAGA AIさん!


i liked these shoes!!!! (forever 21)


 final live: JAMOSA



 the people in the crowd LOOOVED it!!

 FINALE♡


There were a few more live performances & brands but as I was running back and forth I didn't catch everything..Sorry! you can check on Girl's Award website as well for 'official photos' taken by the cameramen with big cameras. HEHE  It was quite a busy day and fun to see all the different styling.  I have so say that the Forever 21 charity stage was one my favorite stage.  I'm hoping that I can start contributing more to this fashion show..If you are a brand out there that is interested in participating in this fashion show, or an artist interested to perform..please feel free to comment on this post or email me (look on the right side bar of my blog).  みんなお疲れさまでした!


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...