Sunday, March 27, 2011

PARTY REPORT. RYOHEI & CHIKA HAPPY WEDDING PARTY 3.27.2011

CONGRATULATIONS CHIKA & RYOHEI!!!!!










SOO CUTE!!

BINGO TIME!!


IZUMIさん was the 1st winner!!
however she won some blackman underwear..hehe

i love love love LOVE izumiさん!!

ボス!




this dude liked to pop the balloons with his butt.
then he would pick his butt?? LOL


うける









i just wanted to share this HUGE band.

izumiさん gives her very lovely speech.

KISS!







HEHE

tall friends forever

So guess what, we learned from the slideshow that Chika & Ryota (my hubby) went to the same HS so she is his senpai!!! How awesome is that!?!? Anyhow I'm soooooooooooo HAPPY for Chika!! She's been glowing with happiness and a constant smile since she met Ryohei. I actually ran into Chika on the train on the day that she picked up her papers to get married...I felt special being the only few that found out before EVERYONE else. HEHE.. I'm so glad that Chika decided to continue with her wedding party this week because we really needed something like this to feel normal again...a chance to see everyone, all of our friends and celebrate a union between two people that love each other. We need to keep spreading the good vibes. I've known Chika for a few years now..I even taught English to her for a bit. I wish I could get into the things we talked about back then but I wont..HEEHE All I have to say now is that I wish Chika & Ryohei an AMAZING life & future...Please don't forget me when you have your first baby!!! CHIKA & RYOHEIおめでとうございます!Gosh Japanese Wedding Parties are too much fun.

P.S. Did I forget to mention that I WON a 'Slendertone Shape AB machine' to get super hot abs from BINGO!? yes..I did and I'm so using this until my wedding to get a hot body. LOL.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...