Friday, January 28, 2011

PARTY REPORT. FAR EAST MOVEMENT SECRET LIVE @ LIQUIDROOM 1.27.2010


after my really lame blackberry drama, my homies got me drunk. thank u♡

Lady's man.




久しぶりにmtv alan x nycca!

ちょう久しぶりにnewly PAPA SPHERE x DJ MAYUMI

1年ぶりにjoyrichのTOM!
people anxiously waiting..






soo much energy!!!

イケメン






put your hands up in the air...






James x Kevin
so proud of you guys!!! ♡

There was an invitation only secret live event for Far East Movement @ Liquidroom the other day. I haven't seen the guys since last year when they came for the Lady Gaga concert (which i missed because I had just come back from New York and was still at customs at Narita Airport)..We partied hard one night the day before they left..and that's all I remember. HEHE CHECK HERE. My friends from Stereotypes produce a lot of Far East Movement's songs so you can imagine how proud I am to see them move up the charts last year...LIKE A G6 made it to #1 on Billboard and this was truly amazing. Rocketeer is climbing the charts this year too!!!!! Here are their other songs if you don't remember me mentioning them before: MAI POSTS I had to DJ after this live event so I met up with the guys later..which you can find in my next reports. HEHE

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...