Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PARTY REPORT. TRANSIT YEAR END PARTY @ ROPPONGI HILLS CAFE 12.28.2010



this was .. before everyone started drinking...LOL
to see what happened later check : TRIP'S ANGELS TRANSIT BLOG


I went to vanity and then came back to...

LOL!!




イケメン x RIKACOさん











everytime I looked up..there was this..
LOL!!

as you can see..YABEさん was the entertainment?! LOL
MORE PHOTOS HERE

This was the first year that I was deeply involved with Transit. They are one of the well known catering/operational companies in Japan and own a bunch of cafes all over Japan. This is one reason why I work at Sign Cafe in Daikanyama every Tuesday (to improve my Japanese..hehe) I love everyone in this company..as you can see, they know how to have fun too! LOL...I ended up DJ-ing for 2 hours last night until the very end.....Too much fun...みんなお疲れさまでした!!!To see more photos click here: TRIP'S ANGELS TRANSIT BLOG What a great ending to 2010! Great memories!!!!!!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...