Thursday, December 2, 2010

PARTY REPORT. MARC JACOBS AOYAMA STORE OPENING 12.2.2010

looks just like my invitation right!? hehe






久しぶりにパパYONE



SOO CUTE!!!!!!!!


BEAUTIFUL!!!

THE FISHTANKS--SOO NICE











OMG-loving this bag.......I need to go back and check the colors!!! and by the way, yes, I got a hair cut yesterday..Thank you Yuya! So this store event was from 3pm - 8pm. The earlier part was filled with many celebrities and special guests (which I missed d/t work!) I arrived pretty late but the shop was still crowded. After this store opening event, there was a Dinner party (6pm-10pm) at a new italian (?) restaurant that is opening TODAY. I feel bad for not knowing the name of this restaurant as my little card was turned in by the end of the night, but the building itself was really attractive and I'm thinking that many nice events could be done here.....so...


The Dinner Party...
I actually felt like I was walking into somebody's mansion...

My favorite DJ recently, DJ KASKAY

le baron's current resident DJs. I love these guys, the shining twins

LOVE her band-aid tattoo!!!



I started a strict diet and couldn't eat all the yummy food, so i took a photo of the last thing i couldnt resist..cheesecake........i had to leave after this tho....and regret to say that I didn't take many photos here!!! OOPS! The after party photos are up next....

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...