Sunday, October 31, 2010

PARTY REPORT. GLACEAU VITAMIN WATER x VERBAL present 'OBAKE YASAHIKI' @ OPENING CEREMONY 10.30.2010


I had some time before sound check at ageha so I dropped by Opening Ceremony..

OMG this has got to be one of the most creative costumes ever!!
ELLIOT!!!

i heart keiichi


ran into my meloちゃん


love this!!

LOVE THIS!!!






SOOO CUTE!!!!!


on my way out ran into the chihiro, sen and ikumi.soo cute!






xoxo

Verbal and Glaceau Vitamin Water collaborated to create a huge event at Opening Ceremony on Halloween Eve. The displays by all the designers, the signs on each floor (SO CUTE!!!), and the creative displays of glaceau vitamin water as decorations created an atmosphere that really portrayed how fashionable and fun this beverage has been represented in the states. I think I had the most fun at Keichii Niita's photo studio. hehe I hope to see more events like this in the future!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...